3 Rolls 48'X164' Poultry Net + S100 Energizer + Ground
Poultry Fence Starter Kit | 3 Rolls of 48"X164 Netting, S100 Solar, and T Handle Ground Rod
ON BACKORDER UNTIL AUGUST OR LATER
Free USA Shipping to the lower 48 states
A great poultry, sheep or goat netting starter kit.
You get 3 Rolls of White Gallagher 48"x164' electric netting, a S100, Self Contained, Solar Fence Charger, and a T-handle ground rod.
Ideal for goats, sheep or poultry.
Great for keeping in all types of animals from rabbits to dogs, or is also a perfect barrier for protecting gardens, flower beds, newly planted areas, etc. from dogs, cats, raccoons or other unwanted pests. The horizontal strands contain durable, stainless steel wire for reliable conductivity woven with polyethylene for strength and durability. The vertical and bottom strands are without wire to prevent the fence from shorting out. The cross-joints are secured by a non-slip, molded plastic button for strength. Convenient snap clips group the conductors together at each end of the net to join additional nets or attach the fence charger.
3 ROLLS OF White 48"X 164' Netting, S100 Solar Energizer, and T Handle Ground Rod.
- 48" Electrifiable prefabricated fence with 12 horizontal lines (11 electrified)
- Verticals spaced every 3"
- 164' long each
- White vertical lines are welded to black and white electro-plastic horizontal lines supported by 1/2" diameter white PVC posts spaced every 8"
- Double 6" spikes on each post for support
- Keeps in poultry, sheep, goats and cattle (except baby chicks small enough to crawl through openings)
- Keeps out most predators with a Gallagher S100, Self Contained, Solar Energizer
- Buy the kit and Save!
- Includes T Handle Ground Rod
- *Extra shipping charges required for Alaska and Hawaii
- CANNOT BE SHIPPED OURSIDE OF US
Electric netting combines traits of net-wire and electric fencing, providing a formidable mental and physical barrier in a portable format suitable for temporary or semi-permanent fencing of pastures. It is constructed of polywires and plastic twines. It is usually supplied in fixed lengths of 50 or 25 meters with support posts already installed.
Netting is lightweight and easy to install. Compared to other temporary fences, electric netting provides greater protection from predators. However, with electric netting, there is some risk of animal entanglement, especially young lambs and animals with horns.